The Pollard Memorial Library is pleased to offer passes for free or reduced price admission to local museums, parks and other cultural institutions. Unless otherwise noted, library passes are made available through the efforts of the Friends of the Pollard Library. You may reserve passes online (below), in person at the 1st floor Information Desk or by phone at (978) 674-4120
*If you do not have a Pollard Library card you may reserve your passes in person at our 1st Floor Information Desk or by phone at (978) 674-4120. Paid members of the Pollard Library Friends are eligible to book any musem pass. MA Residents are eligible to book passes to any musuem located in Lowell.
Things to note:
- You will not be able to reserve a pass if you have fines in excess of .10¢.
- Passes may be booked up to 45 days in advance of visit date.
- Passes may be picked up no earlier than one day before the visit date with the exception of Sunday passes which can be picked up on Friday.
- Passes must be returned by 10AM the day following the visit. A $5 per day late fee for unreturned passes.
- If you lose the pass, the replacement fee is $25.
- Maximum reservations per day = 3
Maximum reservations per week = 5
Maximum reservations per month = 20
Maximum reservations per month on individual passes = 4