The Pollard Memorial Library is pleased to offer passes for free or reduced price admission to local museums, parks and other cultural institutions. Unless otherwise noted all Musuem Passes are provided by the Friends of the Pollard Memorial Library. We thank them for efforts and their generosity.
You may reserve passes online (above), in person at the 1st floor Checkout Desk or by phone at (978) 674-4120
*Online reservation requires a Pollard Library card. Paid members of the Pollard Library Friends are eligible to book any musem pass. MA Residents are eligible to book passes to any musuem located in Lowell. If you fall in one of these categories but do not have a Pollard Library card, you may reserve your passes in person at our 1st Floor Information Desk or by phone at (978) 674-4120.
Rules for Reserving Passes
- Passes may be reserved up to 45 days in advance.
- You may reserve passes online*, in person or by phone at (978) 674-4120
- To reserve a pass online, use the number on the back of your library card and your PIN - which is usually the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Fines in excess of 10 cents will need to be paid before reservations can be made.
- You may reserve up to 3 passes per day, 5 passes per week, and/or 20 per month. You may reserve any particular pass up to 4 times in the same month.
Picking Up / Returning Passes
- You may pick up a pass the day before use. If the library is closed the day before use, you may pick it up two days ahead.
- Circulating passes (in a bag with a barcode) need to be returned to the staff at the Checkout Desk on the first floor by 10AM of morning following usage. If the library is closed, you may return the pass in its plastic bag in the Media Drop on Colburn St.
- Coupon passes (no bag, no barcode) do not need to be returned to the library.
Fines / Fees
- Late passes incur a fine of $5/day.
- Lost bags incur a replacement fee of $5.
- Lost passes incur a fee of $25.
* If you do not have a Pollard Memorial Library card you may reserve your pass in person at the Checkout desk on the first floor or by phone at (978) 674-4120. Paid members of the Friends of the Pollard Memorial are eligible to book any museum pass. Massachusetts residents are eligible to book passes to any museum located in Lowell.