NOVEMBER is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)—the ultimate writing challenge. 50,000 words in 30 days. The goal is not perfection but quantity—get that novel out of your head and down on paper in a month!
The Pollard Library will be helping you make it happen at write-ins with like minded people at 5 events in the Ground Floor Meeting Room:
• Thursday Oct 29, 6:30-8:30 Warm up
• Monday Nov 2, 6:30-8:30 Engines Start
• Tuesday Nov 10, 6:30-8:30 Do The Work
• Tuesday Nov 17, 6:30-8:30 One More Lap
• Tuesday Nov 24, 6:30-8:30 Home Stretch
Print and electronic resources will be available to get your writer-ly juices flowing. Light refreshments served.
For more information on NaNoWriMo please visit: www.nanowrimo.org